Copyright Print this page
Copyrights are vital to the protection of corporate technology, particularly for computer software, advertising publications, and websites.
Staas & Halsey LLP attorneys guide clients through the copyright process, from the initial conception of a copyright and assessment of copyright use, to securing effective copyright protection. We have vast resources and broad experience in securing protection for all aspects of our clients’ copyrights through:
- Copyright Use Opinions
- Copyright Infringement Opinions
- Copyright Licenses and Copyright Licensing Opinions
- Prosecution and Defense of Copyright Infringement in the U.S. District Courts, the U.S. International Trade Commission, the U.S. Customs Service, and Arbitration Hearings
- Procurement of Federal Copyright Registrations Before the U.S. Copyright Office, including product designs, software programs, electronic databases, etc.
- Registration of Semiconductor Masks under the Semiconductor Chip Protection Act of 1984 before the U.S. Copyright Office